The COVID-19 pandemic has created an unprecedented situation worldwide, causing millions of deaths and significant damage to the world economy. For more than a year, people have heard and hoped for herd immunity that may be achievable in the long term with near-universal vaccination. Do the low infection rates around the world suggest that COVID-19 herd immunity is just around the corner immunity booster foods?

Coronavirus Safety Tips to Protect Yourself

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, homeowners from across the globe have been trying to keep their homes as clean as possible. Fortunately, you can follow a few simple approaches to keep most of the viruses away from your home. In this article, we are going to talk about a few simple safety tips that may help you achieve this goal.

Healthy Lifestyle and Weight Loss

Living a life which you enjoy includes eating the right foods and getting enough exercise. Without either your ability to get the most out of your life will be hampered. It is suggested that you aim to develop a healthy lifestyle rather than focus on losing weight.

Covid 19 - What Should I Do?

It has been over a year since the Covid 19 Pandemic struck the world. What should you do now? First, I am not a Doctor, I do not even have a background in the medical field. My background is in the security and lock business. I do have a lot of common sense and I can separate the hype from reality.

Covid-19 Vaccines - Have We Seen the Last of Them?


Recently you heard President Joe Biden state that there will be enough supply to vaccinate the "ADULT" population by the end of May. Currently, Johnson & Johnson is the only vaccine approved for those 16 and up. Both Moderna and Pfizer are 18 and up.